Monday, 23 April 2012
Tutorial - Using the Australis Nudist Palette
I have just done a review on the Australis Nudist palette so I thought I would do a quick tutorial to show you one look you can do using this palette!
1. Prime your eyes - I used Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study.
2. Apply a highlight to the inner corner and brow bone - I used the first colour in the palette which is Intensifeye Trio Bees Knees Shade One.
3. Apply the 5th colour (Intensifeye Quad Choc-a-Block Shade Two) to the lid and up into the crease.
4. Apply the 7th shade into the crease and outer v, up towards the brow bone. This colour is Paparazzi Perfect Snap Attack. Do a thin half line of this colour under your bottom lashes as well.
6. Apply eyeliner - I used Maybelline Master Precision.
7. Apply mascara - I used Covergirl Lash Perfection.
Your finished look.
Don't forget to enter my Giveaway here.