Monday 2 April 2012

March Favourites

Well it's the start of a new month and that means it's favourites time! I've narrowed my favourites down to 5 as I really have so many this month, but the list could just keep going on and on!

The first favourite of the month is a face product, and it's a MAC blush in Fleur Power. The MUA at the Mac counter said this was his favourite and I really liked the swatch of it, and have been wearing nearly every day since! It's a perfect coral and is very, very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I apply with a stippling brush and then buff out with a blush brush. I think this will be in my collection for a long time!


My second favourite of the month is a eye balm I received in my March Bellabox. It's by Bellamer and really feels like Vaseline to the touch. You apply for 15 minutes in the evening and then wipe off the excess. I have definitely noticed a difference in the skin around my eyes since I have been using this and when my sample runs out I will definitely be buying a full sized product which is valued at $40 and well worth the money I think.


Next favourite is a new shampoo and conditioner I have been using this month by Matrix. The shampoo is from the Sleek Results range which the sales associate at Hairhouse Warehouse told me is the same they use in the salon. This shampoo does contain a silicone which normally I don't like in a shampoo, but this product does not leave my hair greasy at all. The conditioner is from the Biolage Range and is the De tangling Solution. Again this contains a silicone, which I don't really mind in conditioner, but the sales associate recommended the De Tangling Solution rather than the normal conditioner as it is lighter and won't way the hair down as much. I find both to be really moisturising, I don't get any fly-aways and my hair feels so soft after use. It cost me $40 for the two but it is well worth the money I think.


My fourth product is another eye product, but this time an eye shadow and it is Naked Lunch by Mac. I was tossing up between this and All That Glitters and I love just a simple all over lid colour for day time with eye liner and mascara but decided on Naked Lunch as it is a little more my colour. Its a very gentle colour for office wear but also blends out nicely with a matte brown for night time. Again this is a colour I've been wearing almost every day for the month of March.
Last favourite of the month is a lip product, and its a lipstick by Rimmel. The colour is Guest List from the Lasting Finish range that I got on special at K-Mart for $6. It's a really nice moisturising medium pink that goes wonderfully with my Fleur Power blush. I really like the Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks and have three of them now. They are great for the price as you can normally get them for around $6 on special!


Well those are my favourites for the month of March.

What are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment