Saturday 7 April 2012

FOTD - Rock a red lip by day

Hi lovely peopleI did a bit of a different make up look today so I thought I would show you. Normally I'm into the coral and pinky shades but I thought I would be adventurous today and rock a red lip! I based my look around a ModelCo red lipstick/lipgloss I received with a magazine for free!

I kept the rest of my make up really simple to avoid the 'clown' look :)

Products Used
Foundation - Loreal Matte Morpheous Moose in 115
Powder - Mac Mineralise Skin Finish Natural in Medium
Bronzer - Face of Australia (it's that old the name has worn off! The package is a large container with loose bronzer in it)
Eye liner - Savvy by DB
Eye shadow - Rimmel quad in Smokey Noir
Mascara - Covergirl Lash Perfection
Brows - Savvy by DB
Lipstick - ModelCo lipstick/lipgloss (no name)
Nails - Rimmel lasting finish in Double Decker Red

Do you like to rock a red lip by day?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous if nothing else the red really makes your eyes pop :D love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. the red lip wouldn't really go with my usual leggings and hoodie bum-style i wear to uni everyday, love it when i go out though

    and i love your eye colour =)

    ReplyDelete