Sunday 29 April 2012

Sunday night haul night!

Hi Pretties

It's Sunday night and that means haul night!  I hope you all had a great weekend.

This week I bought a few items, not too many though as I am going to Melbourne next weekend!  Hurray!

First thing I bought was a Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait.  I love this colour, I think it's so pretty.

Second purchase was a pair of false lashes by Revlon in the Fantasy Lengths range.  They are the 99501 Defining self adhesive lashes.  I have not tried these yet, or any lashes in fact but I am excited to try these.

As I posed about yesterday I bought two nail polishes by Ulta3 in Gold Digger and Silver Glitter.  These are so sparkly and pretty :)

For my birthday on Tuesday I bought myself a new Mac blush.  I have a slight addiction with Mac blushes and purchased the colour Melba to add to my collection.  It is a beautiful matte coral colour.  I raved about this blush here.

My last purchase is something I have been searching for for quite a while.  I've been looking for a peach/nude eyeliner and although I am yet to find one I found this white one by Chi Chi called Virgin that is not a bright white, nor is it sparkly so it works perfect for my waterline.

That's my haul for the week!

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul, you did really well! I was a bit naughty this week and splurged a bit. You can check my blog out to see what I got!

    www.madeupmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Melba! Didn't buy anything this week!

    ReplyDelete