Today I have a review for you on the Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner (Total Nourishing Care).
I received this to trial as part of the BeautyHeaven.com.au trial team and I absolutely love this shampoo. The packaging is really nice and slim, the 200ml bottle fits fantastically in my shower caddy. The packaging is a nice colour and I have no issues with the pouring mechanism.
The shampoo itself is nice and thick, and it spreads really easily. It lathers well and smells delicious. I was initially concerned with the number of silicons in the shampoo but I do not have a problem with them at all. My hair gets no greasier than with any other shampoo.
I really love this shampoo product and will be repurchasing.
I am generally quite fussy with my conditioners, sticking to salon brands but I really love this conditioner. Like the shampoo, the 200ml is a great size for a shower caddy without taking up too much space.
My hair is recently highlighted and this has done a great job of nourishing my hair. After the highlighting my hair wasn't in the best shape but this has really improved it's condition.
The smell of the conditioner is great and my hair feels so silky smooth with use.
I will be repurchasing this conditioner that's for sure.
Monday, 15 October 2012
Sunday, 14 October 2012
Get ready with me!
VO5 Heat Protector
Remmington Keratin Therapy Curling Tong
Revlon Colorstay Whipped 150 Buff
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Benefit Bronzer Hoola
Mac Blush in Fleur Power
Essence single eyeshadow as highlight
Essence brow kit
Essence clear brow and lash gel
Urban Decay Primer Potion
White creme eyeshadow stick (ebay)
Naked Palette - Virgin, Half Baked
Sleek Oh So Special Palette
Chi Chi Eyeliner in Virgin
CK In 2 Her
Friday, 12 October 2012
Wednesday, 10 October 2012
Today I have a review for you on the Loreal Paris Revitalift 10 Total Repair BB Cream.
I was sent this to trial by Beauty Heaven as part of the video trial team in the colours light and medium.
I gave the light one a go as I am quite fair and am well aware that medium would be way to dark for me.
The packaging of this is a brick red and to be honest I feel it sort of screams 'we're aged at mature skin' rather than marketing to a wider audience. The bottle itself I have no issues with (bar colour), it is light weight with a nice big cap so it is easy for travelling.
Before and After
On my face in the before picture is just a little Loreal Luminosity Serum and some residual eye make up (just so I don't look completely scary!) and after is with the BB cream applied using my fingers. I attempted to use a foundation brush but all I got was a streaky application. This clung to areas on my cheeks and required some force to rub in. It then started to pill :-/
I feel my complexion look rather ruddy in the after photo and this has not done a great deal for my skin except make me look orangy/ruddy/shiny AND you can still see redness on my cheeks and minor sun spots and blemishes. Not exactly what I want.
The price tag of this product is around $35 and I feel this is way over the top. I would not pay that for it.
Let me know if you have tried this product and what you thought of it!
Thursday, 4 October 2012
Today I wanted to share my September favourites. These are the products I have been loving during the month of September. Normally I limit myself to 5 but this month I just couldn't narrow it down so I chose 10! My favourites I'll do what I want! haha
1. My Inglot palette. I finally finished off my palette last weekend at Imats (yea for Imats!) and now have 10 beautiful colours. If you would like to see swatches and more details, leave me a comment!
2. Physican's Formula blush in Rose Pearl. I got this in my BeautyHeaven.com.au beautoriam haul, and it is the pretties pink semi shimmery colour. I loves it!
3. Third is a long standing favourite which is rapidly showing me more pan than product! It's Rimmel Stay Matte Powder is translucent. No details necessary, this is a much loved cult item.
4. My first lash and brow gel. Now I couldn't imagine life without this product. This one is by Essence.
5. To keep my fav blush company I have a blush brush. This favourite is by Coastal Scents and it came in my 22 piece brush set. It's perfectly dense but super soft at the same time. It gives perfect application.
6. Number six is my Chi Chi eyeliner in Virgin. This is a white eye liner that I have really been enjoying on my water line in September. The lighter colour around the eyes is really nice as the weather warms up.
7. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 20 light. 'Nuff said.
8. Numero eight is my newish palette by BYS in Neutral Charm. Really pretty Autumn colours, it's a shame it's spring! A lot of these colours are still quite usable though for the warmer months.
9. Essence Gel liner in 01 Midnight in Paris. I've been really enjoying gel eyeliner this month and this Essence one is great. And cheap! My one complaint is this really crappy to remove. Takes a whole lot of scrubbing but it's worth it.
10. A cult item. Revlon Whipped Color Stay Foundation is 150 Buff.
What are your favourites for the month of September?