Friday 20 April 2012

Tutorial - Sea inspired eyes





Hi Pretties

I know I had an eye post earlier today.  But I wanted to show you a quick tutorial on how I did my eyes for a family dinner tonight!  Tonight I had sea inspired eyes :)

The whole look is to the left.  I kept the rest of my face very minimal with only a dusting of blush (Models Prefer Desk to Date) and a lip gloss (Essence My Favourite Milk Shake).








 Products used


Step 1 - Prime your eyes.  I've used Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study

Step 2 - Apply a frosted or shimmer white on the inner half of your lid into the tear duct, and take below the eye again only half way across.  I've used the white from my DB Got the Blues for Mauve palette.  This is amazingly pigmented for how cheap it is.

Step 3 - Take a blue/green colour and apply to the outer part of your lids, and under the eye as a liner across the outer half of the eye.  I used a colour from my 88 shimmer palette.  You can get these from ebay or Coastal Scents.

Step 4 - Take the same colour and apply to the outer crease and v.  I like to keep the look simple as I think it is more effective with just the two colours and no darker colours.

Step 5 - Apply a highlight - I like Mac Blanc Type as it matte where the rest of my eye is a frost and shimmer.

Step 6 - Apply eyeliner to your entire water line.  I used Rimmel Exaggerate eye definer.

Step 7 - Line your lid.  I used Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner.

Step 8 - Curl your lashes and apply mascara.  I used Loreal Extra Volume Collagene mascara.


Here is the finished product!





That's my look for this evening!

Let me know if you would like to see more tutorials!  

No comments:

Post a Comment