Monday 16 April 2012

FOTD - Make up for work

Morning Pretties


I thought I would start the week off with a face of the day!  Being that it is Monday morning, it's a work make up day!


I generally like to keep my work make up pretty and understated (sometimes I'm a little bolder) but this is a general look for work that is achievable in no more than 10 minutes and you are out the door!




Face
Loreal Matte Morphose souffle foundation in 115 - applied with fingers
Natio mineral pressed powder in light tan - set with Nude mineral foundation brush
Mac Springsheen blush - applied lightly with Manicare Artiste stippling brush 17

Eyes
Savvy by Db eye brow pencil
Mac paint pot in Bare Study - applied with fingers
Mac eye shadow in Naked Lunch - applied with Models Prefer MP24 small eye shadow brush
Covergirl lash perfection mascara in very black
Essence gel liner in 01 Midnight in Paris - applied with Essence slanted gel liner brush to top lash line
(Name worn off) white shimmer crayon - applied to tear duct and brow bone

Lips
Revlon lip butter in 090 Sweet Tart - just one swipe

Well there you have my face of the day for work make up.

Have a good day pretties.

2 comments:

  1. i wish i had my matte morphose foundation again, i only used it once or twice and then gave it away because i already had too many foundations open, i really only like to have one or two at a time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I found out it was discontinued I bought 2 back ups. I love it and will be very sad when I run out!

      Delete