Tuesday 29 May 2012

Project X Pan - 2 down

Hi Pretties

Exciting times!  My second product of project X pan is done and dusted.  Hurray.

This one is the Nutrimetics Clear Deep Cleansing Exfoliant.  For those playing at home 'facial scrub'.  This product makes me cranky every time I look at it.

Basically I went to Nutrimetics Spa evening around 18 months ago and the lady recommended the Clear range to me which is for oily to combo skin.  Feeling rich I bought this and it cost me $70 for the cleanser, toner, scrub and moisturiser.  Not too bad of a price but more than I spend normally on skin care in one go.

Anyways the products all broke me out so bad and left my skin so red raw and dry I couldn't use them.  I contacted the head office as they had a nice return policy and in the mean time relocated from QLD when I bought the stuff to NSW and they advised me I needed to contact the consultant to get a refund through them as they needed her special code or whatever.  I couldn't get in contact with this girl for months and low and behold the 60 day return policy period passed and I couldn't get in contact with the consultant and head office were very unhelpful.  I chucked the cleanser, toner and moisturiser as not even my partner could use them on his skin which is tougher than mine but kept the scrub as it was not too bad used in moderation.

Needless to say I won't be in a hurry to purchase from Nutrimetics again!

This product itself is a decent scrub.  The smell is pretty harmless and the scruby-beads are quite small in a clear fluid.  I am glad it's gone though.


Skin items chosen
Nutrimetics Clear Deep Cleansing Exfoliant - 1/8 remaining
Palmers Line Smoothing Eye Cream - 1/8 remaining
Bellamer Eye Balm Sample - 1/2 remaining
Bioderma Make Up Remover - 7/8 remaining

Hair items chosen
Chi Silk Infusion - 1/4 remaining

Make up items chosen
Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation - 1/4 remaining
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation Sample - 7/8 remaining
Loreal Matte Morphose Foundation - Scrapings really

Perfume
Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Sample - 1/2 remaining
DKNY Pure Sample - 1/8 remaining



3 comments:

  1. Oh what a shame! I hate it when companies like that have stupid policies like that, it's so unfair!
    Well at least it's all gone and you don't have to look at it anymore :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a horrible experience, I feel in a similar way towards my Hello Flawless foundation....I should do a post on that in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. I'm not fond of the Hello Flawless either!

      Delete