Thursday 17 May 2012

May Bellabox - Open Box

Hi Pretties

Well it's that time of month again.  Bellabox time!  This months theme is Pamper Yourself, Pamper Your Mum.  I don't get it :-/  Not quite sure what I'd be pampering my mum with from this box.

I've already seen a couple of posts about the May Bellabox, some good some pretty terrible.  I like this months Bellabox but don't love it.  I think that LustHaveIt just did such a great box it's a little hard to get so excited about this one when you get it over a week later.

I did like Super Purdy!'s Bellabox a little more than mine and I'm pretty sure if read somewhere that you get different things over and under 25 and this is my first month being 25 so perhaps this is true?  Can anyone confirm?  If so, I may change my birth year on my profile.

I received:

Savior Faire Lipstick - I received Grace, a poop brown colour

Bobbi Brown Mini Mascara - Black.  This looks like a good mascara

EmerginC Hydra Repair Capsules - I got two packs of two.  I've seen that people seemed to have received varying amounts of these as well.  These look fun!

Avene Eau Thermale Avene Ystheal Emulsion Moisturiser and Eluage Eye Contour Cream - The name goes on and on.  Pretty sure it is an eye cream and moisturiser.  That will be ok to try.

Sebastian Professional Range - I got these in the strengthening and repair range.  These will be good to try although rather small compared to the shampoo and conditioner in the LustHaveIt box.  Not that I'm complaining, these are still plenty big enough for two uses.

After all, it is a sample box.  Not a weeks worth box.  Overall I'm pretty happy with the box.  There are some fun things in there to try  (especially the capsules they look fun!) and the mascara will get used up.  Nice job Bellabox.

xoxo Caitlin

5 comments:

  1. Naw poop brown lipstick sounds terrible! I do think it's a tad annoying that everyone gets varying items, not fair on others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha poop brown! Nice description ;)
    What a shame though :(
    Mine was basically the same as Chelsea's so I was really happy.. not sure if I would have been AS happy with your stuff, (well, I'd be happy with everything except poop brown lol)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see mine already. Hurry up post man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm under 25! I hope I get the lipgloss :D

    Shame, that you got a bad colour, but at least liked the box

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got mine today and I got the lipstick :( I got a shimmery brown colour that looks cheap and nasty on me, so I gave mine away.

    Wanted the lip gloss so bad :( aww

    ReplyDelete