Friday 11 May 2012

Empty Product Review - Target Cosmetic Pads

Hey Hey Hey

It's time for an empty product review!  I've finished off yet another bag of cosmetic pads from Target.  These are $2.50 and come with 80 pads.

The blurb says they are 'for all your cosmetic needs.  Ideal for make-up removal and the application of cleansers and lotions.  Perfect for lint free nail polish removal.  Multi use, strong quilted for clear, fresher skin'.  I agree.

Now I love a bargain, but I also love quality and I have tried nearly every cosmetic pad on the market from $1 to $4 a bag.  I used to only use the Swispers pads as I thought the rest were really crappy until Target came out with these.  I feel these are Swispers quality for much less of a cost.

I use these to remove my heavy eye make-up when just a make-up remover wipe won't cut it and to tone every day.  One of these packs will last me 3-4 weeks.

An item I will repurchase time and time again!


3 comments:

  1. I'm the same with the Swispers pads, I love them. I've never actually tried the Target branded one before. I never actually get to Target enough to buy much of their own branded items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only use Swispers too, I need to remember to try these ones!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete