Thursday 24 May 2012

Empty product review - One&All hand cream

Hi Pretty People

Today I'm reviewing a hand cream I've just finished off.  I've had this for almost a year!  Not surprising though as I only really use hand cream in the winter.

This is the One&All Re-Hydrating Protecting Hand and Nail cream for dry hands.  This is an Innoxa brand.  I got this on sale at a chemist for $3.56 but I think the normal RRP is around $5 for a 75ml tube.

This has a faint apricot smell and is a nice think white cream that soaks into the skin really quickly and doesn't leave you with sticky hands which I hate.  I find this hand cream really quite effective against the harsh winters we have and I will buy this again when I have gone through a hand cream I was given.

This cream is supposed to Assist in strengthening the skin's barrier function, prevent moisture loss and improve damaged hands.  It is also dermatologically tested.

I highly recommend this hand cream.

Caitlin xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It is really hard to get through all the hand creams we somehow manage to accrue, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete