Tuesday 22 May 2012

Empty product review - OP Therapy Body Hydrator

Hi Pretties

Empty product review time!

This time it is the OP Therapy Body Hydrator with Emu Oil that I received in my April Bellabox,  This issay  a full size 75ml sample.  Sorry I'm not sure on the RRP.

The directions say to use anytime throughtout the day to nourish and repair dry, sensitive skin.  When applied topically once or twice a day, this natural moisturizer may help to relieve symptoms of dry and chapped skin, sunburn, cradle cap and nappy rash.  While the tube says this is unscented, I beg to differ, but the smell is pretty harmless and basically just smells like cream.

I've used this on my feet and my eczema and on my legs and I love it.  I think this is a great moisturizer and it did help to calm my eczema too.  I went through it so quickly though!  

No comments:

Post a Comment