Friday 4 May 2012

FOTD - Casual day






Happy Friday lovelies

Today I though I would do a face of the day/tutorial using my new UD Naked Palette.  Yup, I'm really slow to jump on the Naked Palette bandwagon, but I'm so glad I finally did.  I LOVE my Naked Palette.






How to:


1. Apply foundation - I use Loreal Matte Morphose in 115

2. Dust powder to set.  I use Mac Mineralise Skinfinish Natural

3. Apply blush - I used Mac Melba applied with my Manicare Artiste no17 Stippling brush

4. Fill in eyebrows - I used Rimmel Eyebrown Pencil in dark brown.  I got my eyebrows tinted yesterday so this is a new colour for me.
5. Prime eyes - I used UD Primer Potion

6. Apply shadow to CREASE - I used Darkhorse which is the 8th colour from the left (I took the same colour as a bottom lash eyeliner.)

7. Apply shadow to LID - I used Half Baked with is the 6th colour from the left

8. Blend out colours

9. Apply highlight - I used Virgin which is the 1st colour

10. Apply eyeliner - Today I used Maybelline Master Precise on the top lash line

11. Line waterline - I used ChiChi eyeliner in Virgin

12. Mascara! - Loreal Extra Volume Collagene

13. Lipstick - Today I wore Rimmel Pink Blush


Eyes Closed
That's my face of the day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment