Happy Friday lovelies
Today I though I would do a face of the day/tutorial using my new UD Naked Palette. Yup, I'm really slow to jump on the Naked Palette bandwagon, but I'm so glad I finally did. I LOVE my Naked Palette.
1. Apply foundation - I use Loreal Matte Morphose in 115
2. Dust powder to set. I use Mac Mineralise Skinfinish Natural
3. Apply blush - I used Mac Melba applied with my Manicare Artiste no17 Stippling brush
4. Fill in eyebrows - I used Rimmel Eyebrown Pencil in dark brown. I got my eyebrows tinted yesterday so this is a new colour for me.
5. Prime eyes - I used UD Primer Potion
6. Apply shadow to CREASE - I used Darkhorse which is the 8th colour from the left (I took the same colour as a bottom lash eyeliner.)
7. Apply shadow to LID - I used Half Baked with is the 6th colour from the left
8. Blend out colours
9. Apply highlight - I used Virgin which is the 1st colour
10. Apply eyeliner - Today I used Maybelline Master Precise on the top lash line
11. Line waterline - I used ChiChi eyeliner in Virgin
12. Mascara! - Loreal Extra Volume Collagene
13. Lipstick - Today I wore Rimmel Pink Blush