Friday 25 May 2012

Project X Pan - 1 down!

Hi Pretties

I'm now 1 item down in my Project X Pan!

This is a perfume sample I received in my April Bellabox.  While I don't dislike this sample I'm not going to go out and buy a full size product of this.  I feels it is a little old for me.  Or maybe just not my style.

But anyway, super excited!  Only 9 products to go :)





Skin items chosen
Nutrimetics Clear Deep Cleansing Exfoliant - 1/8 remaining
Palmers Line Smoothing Eye Cream - 1/8 remaining
Bellamer Eye Balm Sample - 1/2 remaining
Bioderma Make Up Remover - 7/8 remaining

Hair items chosen
Chi Silk Infusion - 1/4 remaining

Make up items chosen
Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation - 1/4 remaining
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation Sample - 7/8 remaining
Loreal Matte Morphose Foundation - Scrapings really

Perfume
Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Sample - 1/2 remaining
DKNY Pure Sample - 1/8 remaining










2 comments: