Wednesday 23 May 2012

Project X Pan

Hi Pretties

Yup, it's time.  I need to do a Project X Pan.  I have loads of things I need to use up and I really feel like my collection is 'complete' at the moment, so I decided it's time to get rid of these things that I'm just not really using that I've been hanging on to for a while.  I might also save some money!

PXP

For those who don't know, Project X Pan is a challenge to yourself where you choose 10 items from you beauty collection and put yourself on a spending ban until you have used up all 10 items.  10 items emptied means 1 new item.  It's a great way for those with a large collection or just those with a lot of odds and ends to use up some things that are just hanging around unnecessarily.

I kind of feel like I'm cheating a little with my PXP as some of these items are almost done, but hey, its MY challenge and I'll do it however I like :-)

Skin items chosen
Nutrimetics Clear Deep Cleansing Exfoliant - 1/8 remaining
Palmers Line Smoothing Eye Cream - 1/8 remaining
Bellamer Eye Balm Sample - 1/2 remaining
Bioderma Make Up Remover - 7/8 remaining

Hair items chosen
Chi Silk Infusion - 1/4 remaining

Make up items chosen
Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation - 1/4 remaining
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation Sample - 7/8 remaining
Loreal Matte Morphose Foundation - Scrapings really

Perfume
Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Sample - 1/2 remaining
DKNY Pure Sample - 1/8 remaining

I'm estimating two months to complete.  I hope sooner!!

Have you done Project X Pan?

5 comments:

  1. I like this idea. I see all your bella box items :P loool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup there are a couple of Bellabox things there! And Lust Have It. I hoard way too many samples lol

      Delete
  2. Wow what a great idea! I'm also a hoarder when it comes to sample products so this would probably work wonders for me!
    Good luck with it hun! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Don't think I could wait to finish 10 items before buying 1 more though!

    ReplyDelete