Sunday 6 May 2012

Melbourne blog day 1

Hi lovelies

Today was my first day in Melbourne!

My partner and I arrived of the plane at 7:30 this morning and made out way to our hotel to drop our bags off and headed to the Queen Victoria Markets.


I bought two things at the markets.  These really cute red finger less gloves for $10 and a purple silicone watch.

I was actually looking for a white watch but didn't find one I liked so I got this petty purple faced purple silicon band one for $20.

In the afternoon we wondered around the shops and I found the biggest priceline I've ever seen!  I got pretty excited looking around David Jones and Myer at all the counters we don't have in Newcastle.  We are so underprivileged with our counters at home :(  No beauty purchases today though.

For dinner we wondered towards China Town for dinner but found a nice little Thai place on the way for dinner.

Off to the zoo tomorrow.

What did you get up to this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment