Thursday 10 May 2012

May Lust Have It - Open Box

Hi Pretties

I was very excited when I got home from Melbourne last night to find a parcel delivery slip in my front door.  My very first Lust Have It was sitting at the post office waiting for me.  Oh how I wish it had been sitting at the door!  I jumped out of bed this morning to race down to the post office to collect it so it was not lonely any more.

My Lust Have It came in this adorable pick make up case.  While it is very my colour (I love hot pink!) I don't particularly find bags this size useful.  Too small for weekend make up and too big for my handbag.  I'm sure I will find a use for it though :)


Now I have to say, I'm VERY impressed with my May Lust Have It.  As this is my first box I'm not sure if they are always this awesome, or if they were making it extra special due to the merging of Lust Have It and Glossybox, but I hope they stay this great.

Contents;

With Love on Mothers Day card (Not pictured) - The first item I pulled out of my bag was a little mothers day card with a poem inside called Yester Year.  I think this is lovely and a nice little extra.  I'm sure the mothers out there who subscribe would love that.

Lush Soap 'Lust' - There was no mistaking the distinct Lush aroma when I unzipped my bag.  I love Lush products and this soap smells divine.  I'm guessing it's about 50g.

Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty perfume sample - Oh how I love perfume samples.  My boyfriend and I both use Calvin Klein perfume so this will be a nice one to try.

Bioderma Crealine H2O Make Up Remover - When I pulled this little bottle out of the bag I had no idea what it was.  Mainly because I can't read French!  The product card told me it is a make up remover which is nice, and it is a 20ml sample.

Nicole by OPI nail polish - I love nail polish.  This is a pretty purple sparkly colour (sorry I can't find a  name on it) and is a 3.75ml sample.  Lust Have It have definitely nailed it with on trend products!

Caron Bump Eraser Medi Paste - I received a full size (50ml) tube of the medi paste.  I'm looking forward to using this as I use the Caron Bump Eraser lotion which I love, and have also tried the spray which I think was so so.  Will be good to try more of this range and they last forever as you only need a tiny amount.

Evo The Therapist Calming Shampoo and Conditioner - Another very generous sample.  These are 50ml each!  I'm slightly addicted to shampoo and conditioner and these look great.  They are the perfect travel size as well.  The smell of the conditioner reminds me of those milk shake lollies you can get.

Model Co Lipgloss - Last item I received is another full sized product.  I got the colour Show Girl Red lipgloss by Model Co.  This is a very pretty colour and I quite like Model Co lip products.

So well done Lust Have It.  I think this is a fantastic box!  Bellabox you have some competition....

Stay tuned for my review of the products in a few week!


You can sign up to Lust Have It here.

What did you get in your Lust Have It?


No comments:

Post a Comment