Tuesday 15 May 2012

Empty Product Review - Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara

Hi Pretties

I have another empty product review!  I seem to be finishing EVERYTHING off at the moment.  I have two more reviews to go up soon...



Today I'm reviewing the Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara in Very Black.  This comes in a 7.2ml size and I got it on special for around $11.  I think it is normally around $16.

The think I like most about this mascara is that is has a rubber brush as opposed to a fibre brush.  This means less clumps!  This mascara goes on smoothly and quite even.  While it does not lengthen and volumise very well, it is a great work or day time mascara.  It frames the eyes nicely and is quite black.

The formulation of this mascara is quite dry which is also something I like, but I think it may have been a little two dry.  I'm throwing this out as I've had it for 8 weeks now, but I feel like the formula is already drying out as I surely can't be done with the tube yet.

The packaging of this mascara is quite nice and 'classy'.  It is very clean looking as well and doesn't get any sort of mess around the cap.  I severely dislike bright coloured packaging on my mascaras or anything bulky as I like my collection to look as sleek as possible.

Would I buy this again?  Yes I would, on sale.  I have a ton of mascaras to use up that I have gotten as freebies so I may get back to this one again, but not for now.

xoxo Caitlin

1 comment: