Saturday 30 June 2012

Project X Pan - I've finished!

Hi Pretties

I have some exciting news....Project X Pan is finished!

When I embarked on this crazy adventure in Mid May my pile of products I wanted to finish off look like this;


I quickly started using up some of the products that didn't have much left in them while others have taken longer.

My finale picture looks like this;


As you can see, I finished off quite a few products that were not part of Project X Pan.  18 items in total have been emptied over the past 6 weeks.

This is my full list;

Skin items chosen
Nutrimetics Clear Deep Cleansing Exfoliant - 1/8 remaining
Palmers Line Smoothing Eye Cream - 1/8 remaining
Bellamer Eye Balm Sample - 1/2 remaining
Bioderma Make Up Remover - 7/8 remaining

Hair items chosen
Chi Silk Infusion - 1/4 remaining

Make up items chosen
Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation - 1/4 remaining
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation Sample - 7/8 remaining
Loreal Matte Morphose Foundation - Scrapings really

Perfume
Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Sample - 1/2 remaining
DKNY Pure Sample - 1/8 remaining

Extras
Lush Angels on Bare Skin
Dove Moisturiser
Sally Hanson Salon Effects
Face Of Australia nail polish remover
Swisspers facial cleansing wipes
Priceline facial cleansing wipes
Emergin C capsules
Savvy By DB black eyeliner
Target Cosmetic Pads
Blistex lip balm

As you may notice, two of the items from the original list are not pictured.  

The Chi Silk Infusion still contains a 1/4 of product.  It is not because I'm not using it, it is because you only need a tiny amount in your hair.  I do really like this product so I'm not too sad it is not ended.  In fact I would rather keep it than try and rush through it.

The second item is the Benefit Hello Flawless foundation sample.  I'm throwing this out.  No matter how hard I try, orange is not my colour and I'd rather 'fail' Project X Pan than look like an Oompa Loompa.  Such is life.


My final thoughts on Project X Pan

Project X Pan was a great experience.  It was nice to re shop some old items in my collection and use up some old products.  If your a big spender on beauty items this may be a great project for you to take up.  The only thing I will do next time is not make a specific list but say that I can't buy any more products until I have finished up 10 items or so.

Congrats to me!  Haul time!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing! This can be SO hard to do, but I get what you mean about the Benefit Hello Flawless... it's so orange!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy!! must be so satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done!!
    Yeah I would rather fail project pan than look orange! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, well done on finishing...that's an amazing venture you embarked on! And I agree fully, don't bother using something for the same of finishing it if it doesn't agree with you! :)

    ReplyDelete