Wednesday 6 June 2012

Project X Pan - 6 down!

Boom!

Another one bites the dust......

This time I have finished off the Bioderma Crealine H20 (Make up remover) that I received in the May LustHaveIt. While this is a great travel sized product, I tend to hoard travel size products and do way more hoarding and less travelling.  So I'm going to use up my travel bits and pieces.

This product is ok.  Not brilliant and certainly not worth the price tag, but it is very very gentle and I think it would be great for sensitive skin.








Skin items chosen
Nutrimetics Clear Deep Cleansing Exfoliant - 1/8 remaining
Palmers Line Smoothing Eye Cream - 1/8 remaining
Bioderma Make up remover - 7/8 remaining
Bellamer Eye Balm Sample - 1/2 remaining

Hair items chosen
Chi Silk Infusion - 1/4 remaining

Make up items chosen
Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation - 1/4 remaining
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation Sample - 7/8 remaining
Loreal Matte Morphose Foundation - Scrapings really

Perfume
Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Sample - 1/2 remaining
DKNY Pure Sample - 1/8 remaining

Extras
Dove Visable Beauty Moisturizer




No comments:

Post a Comment