Sunday 1 July 2012

June Favourites

Hi Pretties

It is time for my June favourites!

This month as I was on Project X Pan I had a really good chance to 'shop my stash' and some of my favourites were some old products I revisited.

You can check out the video of my favourites here!






Or you can read about them!




My first favourite of June is a product that has been in my collection for quite a while but I am just getting back to using.  This is the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in translucent.  I went off this a little when I purchased my Mac MSN as it was new and exciting, but while doing PXP I started using up and old foundation that had quite a dewy look to it and looked awful with the dewiness of the Mac MSN.  So I pulled out the old fav and I still love it.  I've just hit pan on it too but I will be repurchasing when it is done as it is a great powder to have in your collection.

Secondly I have a repeat favourite from last month I am still in love with and using nearly everyday.  It's Benefits Thrrrob.  I love this blush so much I can't stop gushing over it every day.  It is the perfect cool toned pink for my skin tone (pale) and the perfect wintery colour.

My third favourite for the month is a blush brush by Coastal Scents that I received in my 22 piece brush set.  This brush set is fantastic value for money at only $34 USD plus shipping and I love every single brush in the set.  This blush brush in particularly I have been raving over this month as it is super soft and dense enough to give you a light application or even a heavier application of colour if that is what you are after.

I received my Naked Palette and my Inglot palette in April so May was consumed by those and I neglected my other eyeshadows but this month I pulled out Mac's Naked Lunch again and I have been loving wearing this all over the lid with just some black eyeliner and mascara for a quick and easy work look.  It is such a nice subtle colour that it doesn't require any blending to look fantastic.

My last favourite is a Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart.  When I first purchased my lip butters this was not one of my favourites.  It was pretty, but I didn't love it.  Now out of my 5 lip butters it is my absolute favourite and I am using it up too quickly!  Two swipes of this across the lips gives a hint of colour to the lips where 4 or 5 swipes gives a beautiful hot pink colour that is not tacky at all as some shades like that can be.  I will repurchase and repurchase this until they stop making I think.

So those are my favourites for June.

What are your June favourites?

3 comments:

  1. Great bunch of favourites you have there! I'm currently loving my Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart and Bobbi Brown BB Cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was exactly the same with that Revlon lip butter, at first I thought it was way to bright for me but now it has grown on me and I love it! :) Great video as well btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vid and post :)
    I love the Revlon Lip Butters <3

    ReplyDelete