Sunday 17 June 2012

Caitlin's Sunday Night Haul

Hi pretties!

As you know I've been on Project X Pan so I've been on a hauling ban.  (Sad face)  However over the past couple off weeks I've accumulated a few beauty items as gifts and a trial so I finally have some things to show you :)



The first couple of items I got in my gift bag from Chicks At the Flicks.  This is the Imperial Leather foam burst shower gel and the Cedel dry shampoo travel size.    If you don't have Chicks at the Flicks in your town it is basically a monthly even run by Event Cinemas where they screen a chick flick a couple of days before it comes out and it is generally all women in the audience.  In the foyer before the movie starts they have stalls and champagne and sometimes a fashion parade.  You get a gift bag for attending which normally has some vouchers, a couple of beauty items, a magazine, some chocolate and some Moxie products.  Pretty sure I have a lifetime supply of Moxie products now!

I received the Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara for becoming a finalist in the Beauty Heaven Blog Star Awards.  I am yet to try this but I love the shiny packaging.

I got the Nailene products in the mail on Friday from Beauty Heaven as I am part of a trail team for this product.  They look like fun and I'm looking forward to trying them when my current nail design starts to fade.

The last three items, the FOA sheer gloss lip crayons and the two Sally Hansen Salon Effects I got as a present off my man :)  I'm currently wearing one of the sets which are little birdies and they are so cute.

Well that's my haul!

What have you guys hauled lately?

1 comment:

  1. Those sally hansen salon effects look awesome, so sweet of your man nawww :)

    I hauled a chi chi nail polish, an essence lip gloss and fast dry nail drops

    ReplyDelete