Sunday 3 June 2012

Applying foundation series - Episode 1 - Fingers (VIDEO)

Hi Pretties

Happy Sunday!  I hope you all had a great weekend.

I had an interesting weekend.  I set myself a challenge that I would have a zero spend weekend (excluding grocery shopping and petrol) and I did pretty well.  I spent 50 cents renewing a dvd at the shop and that I pinched from my partner so I spend zero of my own money.  Yea!  Was a nice challenge.  You guys should give it a go and let me know how you go :)

Anyway, no haul again tonight due to Project X Pan so take a look at my explanation post of whats coming up over the next few weeks!

Here is Episode 1 - Applying foundation with your fingers.

Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. good self control, i have a relatively small list of what i'm going to buy this month and i'll see if i can stick to it

    great video!! :)

    ReplyDelete