Tuesday 24 July 2012

Shopping My Stash - Day Two

Hi Pretties

Welcome to shopping my stash day two.  I managed to use another 5 neglected items today.


First up is a ModelCo lipgloss from a LustHaveIt in Showgirl red.  No real reason for neglecting this product I just prefer lipsticks.  This gloss has a nice sheer tint to it and it quite shiny.  This is not sticky at all which is really nice.

Next up is another product from my Priceline gift with purchase bag from a couple of months ago.  This is a nice Australis blush from the Paparazzi Perfect line in Poser.  I neglect this because it is very pigmented.  Even if I use a stippling brush to lightly apply it is very dark and can almost look muddy at times.  By the end of the day when it has started to wear off my skin it is a much prettier colour.

Another neglected Mac product.  This is an eyeshadow in the colour Blanc Type.  The only real reason this gets neglected is most palettes have a highlight shade that is just easier to use than this one being a single shadow.  I wore this across the lid today and as a brow highlight.

Fourth product is the colour 284 from the Loreal Studio Secrets range.  I wore this in my crease today for a very natural look.  I don't generally reach for this eyeshadow much as it is not overly pigmented and takes a bit of work to get a good colour pay off.  It's too much hard work of a morning.

Lastly is another old, old bronzer.  This particular one is by Face of Australia called Outback bronze.  A little too shimmery for a bronzing powder as I much prefer a matte bronzer (like Hoola!).  It is also the type where you shake a little out into the lid so it is a little hard to get an even application with a large brush.

Thanks for reading my pretties.

Have you shopped your stash today?

4 comments:

  1. Some nice goodies in there, especially like the Australis blush. I also find it's really pigmented but can look great once it's "worn in" a bit! I neglect it a bit too actually :(
    This is such a great idea I may have to steal it haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do one of these, definitely some products in my collection that I have been unintentionally neglecting. The model co gloss looks nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of shopping my stash and I've been trying to do that lately as I feel so guilty neglecting some products! I feel like they have been crying out for attention!

    ReplyDelete