Saturday 7 July 2012

Empty Product Review - Batiste Dry Shampoo

Hi Pretties

You know you like a product when you repurchase it.  Again and again.

This is how I feel about the Batiste dry shampoo.  I've just finished my third can of this stuff and if I didn't have a travel sized one I had received in my June LustHaveIt I would be rushing out to buy another.  

There are about 5 or 6 in the Batiste range offering different smells including a brunette variety (I'm brunette and find the normal ones work fine though without leaving a gray cast) and I enjoy the smell of them all.  I find the 'Fresh' is my favourite.  

This dry shampoo is great for oily roots and building volume in hair.  I use it on my 2nd and 3rd day hair at the roots and you can't even tell how greasy my hair is getting or how flat it is.  It is also great to fluff out your hair a bit and an alternative to damaging teasing.

The RRP on these is about $9.95 but you can normally pick them up for $6 or $7 on sale at Priceline or similar places if you keep your eyes open.

I think this is great for the price as it lasts me about 4 or 5 months even with very regular use.  A 5 star product.

5 comments:

  1. So agree! I love this stuff. I have the one in the pink can and am always repurchasing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I have been a bit hesitant to try this one after receiving it in my Lust Have It also, but I may give it a go now! I usually have terrible luck with dry shampoos, but if you are buying it over and over, it may be the way to go :) Thanks for the lovely review!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batiste is my favorite too, it even zaps third day greasies on me. Have you tried the original one? I've been getting "fresh" because it's my favorite scent that I've tried so far but I have been trying the klorane one and I prefer the more muted scent. Just wondering if original is more neutral.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie

      I have not tried the original one I have used the pink one twice (Blush) and this one. I had a smell of it yesterday and it smells ok though.

      I didn't like the klorane one as I found it felt really gross in my hair.

      Delete
  4. I love the Batiste brunette shampoo. I don't think that I will bother trying any other brands which is very rare for me!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete