Wednesday 25 July 2012

July Lust Have It - Open Box

Hi pretties

My Lust Have It came yesterday so it's time for another open box post.  While I wasn't overly excited about this months box (bag) there are a lot of practical travel items in this box.


Pure Fiji Hydrating Body Lotion (Orange Blossom Infusion) - This product smells amazing and I have previously tried the Pure Fiji Body Butter and I really liked it.

Avene Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - This eye makeup remover is for sensitive eyes and came at a great time as this is the perfect travel size and I also finished off my current eye makeup remover tonight.

Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub - I pretty much have tiny scrubs coming out of my ears but this will be another one to try.  It is for sensitive skin also.

Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Smoothing Conditioner - I currently use the Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie De-tangling Solution so it will be good to try another Matrix conditioner.  It is also a great travel size.

Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Smoothing Shampoo - Same deal as the conditioner!

Tigi Bead Head Shine Junkie - I am very unimpressed with this colour.  It's a gross colour so hopefully it comes out clear and it seems quite chunky in the tube.  Ikky

So that's my Lust Have It for July.  Were you impressed with your box?

You can watch the video review here;


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get mine, I apparantly missed delivery for mine today (even though I was home all day and nobody knocked on my door! Annoying!) so I'll pick it up tomorrow. I use Matrix Biolage too so it'll be great to have a handy travel version so I don't have to lug around those giant bottles with me for trips!
    xx

    ReplyDelete