Wednesday 25 July 2012

Stopping My Stash - Day 3

Hello there

Today was pretty un-successful for my shopping my stash challenge.  Most of my blushes I use regularly and I've given all my bronzers a go so today I only got to use 2 products.


Today I wore the Essence Stay All Day long lasting eyeshadow in Stars and Stories .  It's not that I don't use this eyeshadow a lot, it is that I have never used it!  It's a bright metallic silver in the pot which I thought would be a bit much for everyday but it turns out this is quite a bit muted and a nice lid colour.

The second product I rarely use as I don't have much of a use for.  It is a synthetic Coastal Scents brush ideal for cream eyeshadow so, I used it for cream eyeshadow.

Well that's it for today!  Hopefully I have better luck shopping my stash tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I like stars and stories as a base under other silver eyeshadows as I find that the colour kinda gets lost and all you see is glitter on my lids :P

    ReplyDelete