Sunday 5 August 2012

August Featured Blogger! Get to know Sandy

Hi pretties

I have decided to start a new series and include a featured blogger each month!

My featured blogger for August is the talented Sandy from Love or Sick Addiction.

Get to know Sandy from her questionnaire below!  She has some fabulous tips to share with my lovely followers :)


Name: Sandy


Blog name: Love or Sick Addiction


Blog URL: http://loveorsickaddiction.blogspot.com.au/


Blog social networking sites: None yet


Your location: Sydney


I was born in the (60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, 00’s): 90s




What is the main focus of your blog? Makeup and Beauty


What made you decide to start blogging? I had a lot to share and talk about but don't know anyone who shares the same passions as me


Do you have any tips for aspiring bloggers? If you've been wanting to do it for a while, just do it! Don't worry so much about what other people think because you would be surprised.




What is one beauty item you cannot live without? Under eye concealer


What is your most re-purchased item? Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil. I think I'm on my 4th or 5th one.


What is your favourite brand? So hard to choose just one. I'd have to say either Maybelline or Chi Chi. I like different brands for different things :)


What is your best budget buy? Essence Gel Eyeliner. Amazing for just under $4


Lipgloss or lipstick? Lipstick!!!


Your biggest beauty sin? Probably using my makeup past its expiration. I've had eyeshadows for longer than the 2-3 years it says you can keep it. As long as the looks, smells and works the same as always, I'll keep using it.


Your best makeup tip? Even if I've applied foundation with a sponge, fingers or regular foundation brush, I still lightly stipple over with a clean stippling brush. This just makes sure everything is blended and makes my skin look extra flawless!


Your best hair care tip? Don't wash your hair everyday. Even if you get really greasy, eventually your scalp will balance out and you won't get oily so fast


Your best skin care tip? Similar reasoning behind the haircare one. If you have oily skin, don't keep trying to strip the oil off your face. You skin realises it's dry so it keeps producing more oil. Ever since I eased off, my skin as gone from oily to normal.


Your favourite quotation? Gossmakeupartist always has this in his video intros and it's so true. "No amount of makeup can mask an ugly heart" - Kevyn Aucoin.






I would like to thank Sandy for being my August featured blogger, and would love for everyone to check out her blog.  You will also find a 'quick link' in my sidebar for the whole month of August to her blog as well.

Sandy has been kind enough to share with you one of her famous perfume inspired looks as well.  Check that out here!


2 comments: