Sunday, 16 September 2012

BYS Eyeshadow Palette in Neutral Charm

Hi Pretties

I just wanted to share with you a really cute eyeshadow palette I picked up yesterday from KMart for $7.75!

The colours are gorgeous and while I was not expecting much from this palette the colours swatch really nicely, have great pigment and are long wearing with an eyeshadow primer.


Closed


Open - Comes with 2 double ended applicators and a tiny mirror under there


Top row swatched


Bottom row swatched


I think this palette is great for the price.  $7.75!  A bargain!  While the colours are not very 'springy' they are certainly beautiful and I think I will get a lot of wear out of this palette.




5 comments:

  1. I bought this palette a little while ago and I love it! Love that so many of the BH girls have it now! :)

    It's such great quality for such a low price, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice swatches :)
    Are there any matte shades? I don't think BYS has any :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. the neutral are so pretty :)
    i want to get this now after seeing how pretty the swatches are!

    followed you xx
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really good bargain! Was it on sale? I'll be near kmart tomorrow so I might try get one too :)

    ReplyDelete