Tuesday 27 March 2012

Essie Fall Collection Cube

I finally received from OzSale this week my long awaited Essie Fall Collection Cube. Oh how I wish this was branded autumn! This adorable little pack contains four mini nail polishes that are 5ml each in this seasons colours. This pack was on sale for $10 with free postage and I have since seen in David Jones on sale for $20. I think I scored a bargain.
Without Flash
With Flash
The pack came in a little box (which I unfortunately have already thrown away) with the colours (L to R) Lady Like, Power Clutch, Very Structured and Carry On.

Lady Like - A pinky/ purply colour which has a nice natural look to it.

Power Clutch - A metallic olive green.

Very Structured - A metallic bronzy/ brown.

Carry On - A deep purple burgendy

All the colours in the pack are spot on for this autumn and no doubt they will get a work out!

TIP: Use a top coat and a base coat to extend the life of your nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment