Thursday, 4 October 2012
Today I wanted to share my September favourites. These are the products I have been loving during the month of September. Normally I limit myself to 5 but this month I just couldn't narrow it down so I chose 10! My favourites I'll do what I want! haha
1. My Inglot palette. I finally finished off my palette last weekend at Imats (yea for Imats!) and now have 10 beautiful colours. If you would like to see swatches and more details, leave me a comment!
2. Physican's Formula blush in Rose Pearl. I got this in my BeautyHeaven.com.au beautoriam haul, and it is the pretties pink semi shimmery colour. I loves it!
3. Third is a long standing favourite which is rapidly showing me more pan than product! It's Rimmel Stay Matte Powder is translucent. No details necessary, this is a much loved cult item.
4. My first lash and brow gel. Now I couldn't imagine life without this product. This one is by Essence.
5. To keep my fav blush company I have a blush brush. This favourite is by Coastal Scents and it came in my 22 piece brush set. It's perfectly dense but super soft at the same time. It gives perfect application.
6. Number six is my Chi Chi eyeliner in Virgin. This is a white eye liner that I have really been enjoying on my water line in September. The lighter colour around the eyes is really nice as the weather warms up.
7. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 20 light. 'Nuff said.
8. Numero eight is my newish palette by BYS in Neutral Charm. Really pretty Autumn colours, it's a shame it's spring! A lot of these colours are still quite usable though for the warmer months.
9. Essence Gel liner in 01 Midnight in Paris. I've been really enjoying gel eyeliner this month and this Essence one is great. And cheap! My one complaint is this really crappy to remove. Takes a whole lot of scrubbing but it's worth it.
10. A cult item. Revlon Whipped Color Stay Foundation is 150 Buff.
What are your favourites for the month of September?